Yes. The FFCRA also provides comparable credits for self-employed individuals carrying on any trade or business within the meaning of section 1402 of the Internal Revenue Code if the self-employed individual would be entitled to receive paid leave under the EPSLA or Expanded FMLA if the individual were an employee of an employer (other than him or herself).