If an Eligible Employer does not have enough federal employment taxes set aside for deposit to cover its obligation to provide qualified leave wages (and allocable qualified health plan expenses and the Employer’s share of Medicare tax on the qualified leave wages), the employer may request an advance of the credits by completing Form 7200, Advance Payment of Employer Credits Due to COVID-19. The Eligible Employer will account for the amounts received as an advance when it files its Form 941, Employer’s Quarterly Federal Tax Return, for the relevant quarter.